
I think I did pretty darn good at Walgreens this week. Here is the breakdown.
1 Charmin 6pk big rolls Sale $3.49 -$.50 store coupon -$1.00 manu coupon
1 Gatorade $1.79 -$1.79 store coupon
1 Gilette Fusion $9.99 - $2.00 coupon (get $6.00 in register rewards)
1 Gilette Venus $9.99 - $4.00 coupon (get $6.00 in register rewards)
1 Schick Quattro refill pkg $5.99 - $3.00 store coupon - $4.00 manu coupon
BUY 9 products get $20.00 in register rewards ( I did this twice to recieve $40.00 in RR's)
3 Gilette venus disposibles $5.99 each - $2.00 each manu coupons
1 Gilette Mach 3 disposibles $5.99 - $2.00 manu coupon
2 CG eyeshadows $3.49 each - $1.75 store coupon - $2.00 manu. coupon
2 CG lipsticks $3.99 each - $2.00 store coupon - $2.50 manu coupon
2 CG nail polish $ 3.99 each - $2.00 store coupon - $2.00 manu coupon
1 CG blush $5.99 - $5.99 manu coupon
8 pro health toothpaste $5.00 for 2 - $3.00 off 2 ($1.00 each after sale & coupons)
Total out of pocket $60.20
Total register rewards back to use next time $52.00
Total spent on all products seen in picture $7.80
NOT TO BAD !!!!

2 comments:
Hi Deb,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Nice to meet you :) You asked what I use for a phonics program for Kindergarten. I used the book Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. It doesn't really teach phonics, but it's a wonderful, easy way to teach your child to read. It tells you exactly what to say to your child, and it takes about 20 minutes a day. For Phonics www.starfall.com is an awesome free site. I also used phonics flashcards,Bob books, and educational computer games like Reader Rabbit. Hope this helps!
Deb- Thanks for stopping by! I also home school my children and I use "Explode the Code" books for phonics. My daughter loves them and they are very inexpensive.
How do you find the deals at Walgreens?? I am so impressed!
Oh, thanks for entering my giveaway!:-) Lori
Post a Comment